Overwhelmed

Its been over a week since I last posted...because life has been a little crazy! So much going on!

OVERWHELMED that sums up how I've been feeling.

but God has been so faithful over these past few days, and has given me little bits of encouragement and strength to keep going. For example

I had an awesome time just fellowshipping with God at Epicenter on Sunday

I got an encouraging e-mail yesterday from one of my admissions counselors:

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.”

(Proverbs 3:5-6)


"He has been faithful in the past when you have felt overwhelmed and He will be faithful this time too"


My homework load has been a lot lighter this week (praise God)!

Hugs (its amazing how much of a difference a simple hug can bring)

Simple reminders of God's truth and love...and somehow instead of being stressed and weary I have found peace and strength this week! Something that could only have come from God!

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart

leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song” (Psalm 28:7)


I just need to keep leaning on God, because he has always been faithful!


(hopefully i'll have time to write a blog post sooon!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

.

Pages