New Years

This New Years I'm looking back and seeing all the amazing gifts that God has blessed my life with. This year has been amazing and I can't believe all that he has done! Looking back on this past year a lot as happened from big to small...and I have grown so much!

1) I got my drivers license
2) my brother graduated from Marine's bootcamp
3) I'm gonna be an Aunt to baby AJ
4) I got a car
5) I'm now a senior
6) I got to help 15 people come to Christ
7) Went on Operation Barnabas! definitely. Highlight and amazing experience!
8) made amazing new friends who have encouraged and challenged me
9) traveled to 2 new states (Georgia and Indiana)
10) broke my first bones (wrist and foot)
11) awesome new youth pastor
12) first surgery
13) Medicine so im not sick all the time!
14) two trips to NYC :)
15) I've learned to trust God
16) seen God work in amazing ways and answer so many prayers
17) felt pain like I never have before--but grew closer to my savior through it
18) I now have 2 pee wee pillow pets (zebra and dolphin)
19) two drama productions
20) accepted to 5 colleges so far
21) learned how to let go and trust completely
22) gluten free
23) awesome volleyball season (got to play libero)
24) record for living somewhere the longest = Frederick MD 5years & 2months :)
25) Fallen more in love with my savior!

So grateful for all that God has done in my life! CANNOT wait to see what God has in store for me in 2012 so exciting to think about! I'll end with one of my fave verses from 2012 :)

"Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upone his name. Make known his deeds among the peoples! Sing to him, sing praises to him; tell of all his wonderous works! Glory in his holy name; let those who seek the Lord rejoice! Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually! Remember the wonderous works that he has done, his miracles and the judgements he uttered." Psalm 105:1-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

.

Pages