sunshine&hope

The beautiful weather after the yucky rain this morning (I even wore a short sleeve shirt!)


Sometimes God speaks to me and teaches me things in the smallest, little mundane moments of life...when I am open and actually slow down and listen he is always teaching me and showing me truth.

This afternoon was one of those times...I was driving up the street to the gas station, to get some study snacks for my sister and I. As I pulled up in the drive-way and got out of the car I couldn't help but enjoy the beautiful rays of sun as they shined down on me. I just stood there for a minute in the air that was cool, but warm with beams of sun rays hitting my arm,everything just seemed SO pretty! Then the thought hit me...this was the exact opposite of what happened early this morning. I came outside to go to school and it was dark, dreary and rainy. There are nothing pretty about it, but then 6hours later the weather had completely changed and the sun was out and the rain was gone....this reminded me of how God always brings "the sunshine" into our life. We may be going through a hard time, a trail, sickness, stress or just the everyday burdens of life and that's like the dark rainy days. But God will never leave us there he will always bring light and hope to even the darkest circumstances (he never leaves us he's always holding us & giving us strength). It's just like He brought the sun light out after a dark gloomy morning! :) Some how good is going to come out of it all! Persevere and rejoice knowing that God will use whatever circumstance you are going through for your good and in the end it will bring God glory and make you more like your amazing creator and savior!

"For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning." Psalm 30:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

.

Pages