God Time!

"Make a plan now to keep a daily appointment with God. The enemy is going to tell you to set it

aside, but you must carve out the time. If you're too busy to meet with the Lord, friend, then

you are simply too busy" ( Charles Swindoll )


Such a challenging quote! So often my quite time get pushed out by the craziness of life! I need to

carve out time for God and be disciplined and spending time in prayer and his word.

My goal for the week: Spend 30min with God EVERY day!

Honestly that's really not that much time at all... and if you add the the couple minutes here and there on facebook, blogs etc. I'm sure it adds up to more than 30min...so if I can spend 30min wasting time online I can afford to cut that out and spend 30min with something that has eternal value spending time with my Lord and Savior!

I'm so excited to see how God is going to meet me this week as I seek to be diligent and spending time with him! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

.

Pages