Even in the calm...

"Oh no you never let go...through the calm and through the storm
oh you never let go of me."

What a comfort to my soul! Often we focus on how God is always with us in the storms, darkness and trials of life, and he is and that is an awesome truth, but today a new thought hit me. What about when everything is going okay? when we're happy and there is no big storm? Does God leave us to go through life by ourselves and then when a storm or bump comes he swoops down and helps carry us threw and then he leaves us again? Thankfully that's not what he does. God is with us holding and sustaining us all the time, no matter what circumstances we are in. I don't know about you, but I am so glad that I don't have to live one week, day, hour, minute or second without my heavenly father guiding and sustaining me. I know I can't do this life on my own even the "easy" parts. So today I am dwelling on the fact that even if I am not in a storm right now, my God is still the good, sovereign, faithful God, who is always with me. He is still holding me and leading me and giving me the daily strength I need to glorify him with my whole life!

Let that encourage you today, as it has me! & thank God that he is ALWAYS with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

.

Pages