Grateful for my Life :)

I am blessed beyond measure! I seriously LOVE my life! God is soo good and blesses me in so many ways! This past weekend was such an awesome reminder of this! :)

First off I got to come up and see my favoritest Bekah and be there to celebrate her 18th Birthday! I love this girl so much and am so glad I was able to be there for her special day!



Then I got to meet my roommate! She is simply the bestest! I love her already and can't believe how similar we are it's crazy, we could totally be twins haha! Can't wait to live with you Haley and have tons of adventures with you! :) So grateful God matched us up together, crazy how well it worked out!

Then I got to be with my amazing Amsterz! This girl is simply amazing and I love and appreciate her friendship more then she will ever know! Thanks for keeping in touch with me even though we live so far away from eachother! I love you and I thank God for you! :)  
I also got to see some of my awesome OB girls! Caroline, Emma and Amanda yep
I love you girls & i'm glad that we played cards like old ladies haha :P

Breakfast with the Amsterz and our Katita! 3 hours of amazingness


Last but not least I had the wonderful oppertunity of helping with a artshow to raise money for 
TWLOHA which is an awesome organization that helps teens who struggle with depress, addiction
self-injury and suicide. & I got to meet these awesome people from Amy's church
(UA Grace)

Yes soo this past week was one of lots of laughs, memories and fun! I am so grateful to God for the amazing friendships that he has placed in my life and for allowing me to spend time with some of my favorite people int the world! God is so good to me! He had blessed me beyond measure and I have so much
to be grateful for! 

So that's what I've been up to lately :)

"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving and his court with praise.
Be thankful to him and bless his name. For the Lord is good;
his mercy is everlasting, and his truth endures to all generations."
Psalm 100:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

.

Pages