Love came Down

Recently I have really been enjoying listening to worship music! The truth is so real and it always
speaks to my soul! I love praising God! These lyrics below are soo good!

"If my heart is overwhelmed and I cannot hear Your voice
I'll hold on to what is true though I cannot see
If the storms of life they come and the road ahead gets steep
I will lift these hands in faith I will believe
I remind myself of all that you've done
and the life I have because of Your son

Love came down and rescued me
Love came down and set me free
I am Yours I am forever Yours
Mountain high or valley low
I sing out remind my soul
I am Yours forever Yours

When my heart is filled with hope and every promise comes my way
When I feel your hands of grace rest upon me
Staying desperate for You God, Staying humbled at Your feet
I will lift these hands and praise I will believe."

One of my favorite songs at the moment...captures my heart's cry. Lord my life is completely yours I am yours forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

.

Pages