My crazy life!

So the reason that I haven't posted recently is because last weekend was graduation for me full of
senior breakfast, baccalaureate service, tons of graduation parties, senior class get togethers and then finally
on Monday GRADUATION! Ahh simply crazy! Senior year really flew by, can't believe that's it's over! Really going to miss my class, but I'm excited for the future!

That takes me to the next part of my week, I had summer orientation on Wednesday at my college! I'll admit I was a little nervous, but once I got there it was great! We got to meet tons of awesome people and I had the best group (#1) and got to make friends with some of the awesome people who are going to be my classmates at Capital! I also got to meet my roommate for the first time too! Yay! :)


All this to say life has been moving at a pretty fast pace lately! I'm glad I get to slow down (at least for a little bit) to enjoy a couple weeks of summer before the craziness begins again, but I honestly wouldn't have it any other way! I love my life and I am one blessed girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

.

Pages