Adventure day

I don't get to spend a lot of time with my little siblings, just cause life is crazy and school and everything keeps me busy, so every once and a while I like to take them on "adventures"
Since it's thanksgiving break and my parents are away I figured this was a good week to plan an adventure day with the kids :)
This adventure started with a gourmet lunch at Boo's favorite place: McDonalds then a dollar store errand, stopping at the mall to visit their favorite stores Claires and Game stop, and of course a mini-photoshoot on our way home and not to mention a crazy dance party in the car! I love them so much! They make me laugh and I love taking a break from the craziness to catch up with my little siblings (who by the way are growing up wayyyy too fast!) :)


They're a little crazy :P



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

.

Pages