random thoughts

Sometimes I sit here and wonder...

Why is it so hard to do the things that are most important? Why is it so hard to do something that I love so much?
I love God's word and digging into it and seeing the new things that he teaches me & the way that it feeds my soul...but why is it so hard for me to find time to read God's word? To just stop in the business of life and seek God and his word! To be in constant communion with my savior.

Why is it that I love God and say that I trust Him above all else...yet when troubles come why is he not the first person that I run to? And why is he not the first person that I praise and thank?


These are questions that I wonder about!

Dear Jesus! Please help me to put you above all else
and to make you the most important thing in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

.

Pages