Grateful...

There is so much that I take for granted and so much that I complain about. But honestly when I really take a look at my life I have SO much to be grateful for and VERY little to complain about. God has blessed me more than I can imagine! So I want to start being more appreciative and thankful for EVERYTHING!

Tonight I am freshly amazed and the friendships that God has given me! God has given me so many amazing friends who love me, encourage me, are crazy with me, make me laugh and most importantly help me grow more like my savior! I cannot express how much I love you all or how grateful I am for the blessing of your friendship. No matter if you live close by or are 400miles away, or whether I see you everyday or we haven't hung out for months, you mean so much to me and I love you and am so grateful for you! God knew exactly what he was doing when he placed each of you in my life! <3 The unity we have in christ simply amazes me!







So grateful for the gift of friendship tonight!

"Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his steadfast love endures forever!"
Psalm 118:29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

.

Pages