GUATEMALA!

This blog will be quite for a while, because in about 4 hours I will be heading to Guatemala!
AHHH sooo exciting!

I have the great oppertunity to go with many other seniors from my school and work with the Hope of Life ministry down in Llana Verde :)

I'm so excited to see a new, culture and be able to serve God and share the love of Jesus! I cannot wait to see all of the amazingly awesome things that God is going to do while we are down there! I am ready for him to blow me away and I can't wait to see what he's going to teach me and them mighty ways that he is going to work in!

Please be praying for me and my team! :) If you want to follow my trip here's our blog

www.seniorsinguatemala2012.blogspot.com

See you in 9 days :) Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Comments

Recent Posts

.

Pages